These cookies are gluten free, super easy to make and so yummy. They can be an be vegan or dairy free if you leave out the chocolate, (or use a yummy vegan chocolate like Alter Eco) or try adding cocoa powder or cacao nibs for a chocolatey taste.
- 300g almond meal (or 300g almonds, blitzed in food processor)
- 80g macadamia or coconut oil
- 40g maple syrup
- 40g raw honey (or just 80g raw honey and no maple syrup)
- 3-4 tbsp shredded or desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 80g dark chocolate chopped into pieces or chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Set your oven to 150C.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Save a few chocolate bits for decoration
- Roll the cookies dough into little balls (about 1-2tbsp worth for each cookie, depending on how big you want them) and place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Flatten cookie balls slightly with a fork. Add a chocolate chip to the centre of each cookie.
- Bake at low temp for 20-30minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and enjoy.